Frameless Glass Balustrade Options in Perth
Our glazed glass balustrades are combined with aluminium or stainless steel to offer a range of designs.
- Frameless glass – fixed on stainless steel mini posts
- Frameless glass – side fixed to slab with stainless steel planar fittings
- Frameless glass – fixed directly into an in - ground pre formed channel
- Semi Frameless glass – stainless steel or aluminium posts
- Framed glass – aluminium framed
- Toughened glass available in clear, tinted, obscure or with tinted film.
Our frameless glass balustrade options can be incorporated for balconies, privacy screens, stairs and void areas. Toughened glass used in balustrades is available in clear, tinted, obscure or can have a tinted film applied.
Our aluminium products used in conjunction with the glazing are pre-treated prior to powder coating to ensure a product which will endure Australian conditions. The powder-coat finishes are available in a wide variety of colours and are suitable for coastal areas like Perth.
Our stainless steel products are fabricated using marine grade 316 and are available in a high polish or satin finish.
Our standard method of fixing is core fixed (concealed) into concrete, brick or limestone. An alternative method of fixing is to plate fix into steel or timber. All fixing methods are concealed by a cover plate where possible.
Handrails are available in a choice of powder coated aluminium, stainless steel or timber, with a selection of profiles available within each category.
View a sample of our range in the gallery
us if you have a specific design not shown.
For an elegant and high-quality stair glass balustrade, choose Balustrade Design's glass balustrade and glass panels!